Method : Delete ECML File
- To start the process of deleting the ECML file, press and hold ‘Win + R’ key shortcut together and open the ‘Run Dialog Box.’
- In it, enter this “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8” to further open the ‘Windows Explorer.’
- There, look out for ‘ECML file’ in order to delete it by clicking on the ‘Delete’ option.
- After deleting the file, close everything and then restart your computer.
- Then, again register on your QuickBooks software after installing the QuickBooks latest version.